|Art by Rosalie Garde|
Hey women in the Kitchener-Waterloo area...today I brainstormed ideas with a friend. The goal is to use my gifts, abilities, time, and resources to minister to other women in need through support groups or workshops.
One of the ideas is to hold support groups or to do workshops in my home or other facility in the Cambridge -Kitchener-Waterloo area. I could be called into your facility once a week for an hour for a few weeks to lead a group. Or, I may end up holding groups around my at-home table, on the sofa or in the backyard.
The target audiences I'm brainstorming include those who long to feel more connected, to have more activity or inspiration, who may need support while working through something, and so on. This may include:
- At-home moms who would like an outing and support, socialization, or to do something to relieve boredom (Whether it includes the children or not remains to be seen.)
- Midlife women in search of direction.
- Midlife women in search of community.
- Certificate programs.
- Unemployed women or those on disability looking for community or activity.
- Christian women in search of prayer and support.
- Socialization groups.
- Learning groups.
- Creativity groups.
- Writing groups.
- Topics from life purpose to living mentally healthy. From prayer to paving stones and gardening.
Please offer feedback. If you're interested in something like this, email me at email@example.com or leave a comment. Thanks.
Let me add, I suspect I'll be offering these at cost - a minimal charge for any supplies only.
This is only in planning stages at present!